Join data science and MLOps leaders in-person in Chicago this November.
Rev 3 is the most ambitious Enterprise MLOps Summit on the planet. And it’s all happening in-person November 9-11 in Chicago.
Movers and shakers in data science and MLOps will gather to get inspired by powerhouse speakers, learn from interactive sessions, and reconnect with the people who make this community so special.
What makes Rev well worth the price of admission? Here’s what a few past attendees have to say.
Rev gives you a front row seat to hear from inspiring leaders
“Inspiring, motivating, and somewhat therapeutic to hear from so many leaders in data science.” — Polly Ziegler, Data Scientist, Allstate
This year, you’ll hear from 30+ powerhouse speakers from across industries, including:
- James Clear, Best-selling Author of Atomic Habits
- Jennifer Doudna, Nobel Prize Winner and Professor at UC Berkeley
- Linda Avery, SVP – Chief Data & Analytics Officer at Verizon
Rev promises high-value learning experiences—and it delivers
“Content-wise, it’s probably the best conference I’ve ever been to.” — Phil Roadbent, Senior Manager GCX Analytics, eBay
Tailor your Rev experience based on three content tracks, all designed around building a continuous learning machine into your team (and your life). Here’s a preview of a few highly-anticipated session topics:
- To Centralize or Not: Choosing the Best Structure for Your Data Science Team’s Success
- Ethics & ML: Am I About to Blow Up My Company?
- Delivering Business Value: Go from Zero to 60…and Stay the Course
Rev has something for everyone, from leaders to practitioners
“Good balance between concrete use cases and data leadership challenges.” — Manuel Neumann, Global Head of Data Science, Red Bull
Inspiring keynotes on leadership and strategy are complemented by practical training sessions for both data science and IT leaders, along with their teams. You’ll find trainings like:
- Managing the Data Science Function in a Post-COVID World
- Introduction to Domino for Practitioners
- Advanced Data Science in Domino
With appropriate health and safety measures in place, including COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements, Rev 3 is shaping up to be a must-attend event for anyone at the forefront of enterprise data science and MLOps.
Get your ticket today because we’re just getting started.